Reserving the Language Lab
If you teach a course with multiple sections, we encourage you to coordinate with colleagues and course directors.
Booking and Cancellation Guidelines
- Reservations open shortly before the start of each semester. We ask all instructors to be mindful of other users when making multiple reservations.
- Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours in advance in order to avoid blocking others from using the lab (earlier cancellations are appreciated).
- Reservations should be made at least three days in advance when using the reservation system. Please contact us if you need a last-minute reservation.
- Special Requests & Accommodations: Please contact Keith Samuels at least 48 hours in advance with requests for technology or support. We will do our best to accommodate.
Tips for a Successfull Class in the Language Lab
- New Users: Please contact Keith Samuels to set up a time to visit the Lab and discuss activity ideas and resources.
- Explore our library of Lab activity ideas.
- Language Lab shortcuts are available to simplify faculty access to Lab recordings, and to prepare files you will use in the Lab. Contact Keith Samuels for more information.