As part of its mission to support effective language learning and teaching, the Language Commons connects the UVa community to language learning & acquisition resources and programming.
Our online language learning & acquisition resource guide is under construction. We encourage you to explore these UVa resources dedicated to great learning and teaching!
UVa Resources for Language Instructors
- Active Learning Classrooms Learning Design & Technology resources for promoting active learning through Active Learning Classrooms
- Center for Teaching Excellence providing innovative workshops, programming, and consultations for UVa faculty
- ePortfolio Resources for Instructors Learning Design & Technology resources for using ePortfolios in your courses
- Institute of the Humanities and Global Cultures promoting Humanities research, programming, and events related to Global Cultures
- Institute of World Languages information about UVa language programs, programs, events, grants, and more